Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows= AMAZING!

So, as you may know, the final Harry Potter movies is finally coming out as a two part movie starting in two weeks! I am so excited for this for the fact that I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I guess you could say I am kind of a closet freak Harry Potter fan.

I guess my obsession started with Harry when I was in 7th grade, maybe younger...I am not sure. My friend Kelly got me into reading them, and when I did I could not stop. Something about them just made me go into another world. It was kind of nice at that age to go into another world, and just forget about everything around you.

The first book was good and the second got better. From there, they only got amazing! This last book that is now finally a movie, is by far the best movie that will be produced of all of the movies. The action and drama that will go into this is so huge, that it can not be put just into one movie!

I am re-reading the book right now, and just refreshing my mind with all of the information is getting me super excited! I know, this is weird, and kind of freakish, but at least I am not like my friend Karlisa! She is so crazy about Harry Potter, that she is dressing up for the movie, she owns a wand from the movie, she collects everything Harry Potter, and etc. It is kind of crazy how crazy she is for Harry.

That is all I have to write about right now. I just wanted to get my excitement out for Harry and the new movie that will be coming out at midnight November 19th! I can not wait! I will blog about the movie later when I have seen it

No comments:

Post a Comment