Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fright Fest 10'

So, this past weekend I went to Ohio to go see my bff, and go to Fright Fest at Kings Island. Now, this is not just any ordinary fright fest. This is one where you ride rides alllllll day, then when the sun sets, the freaks and creeps crawl out of the wood work to scare and terrorize the guests of Kings Island. It really is a freaky experience, with many haunted house to satisfy your scaring needs.

First there are the 6 indoor haunted houses that there are to enjoy. The first one I went to was Pirate Cove. The name is explanatory as you can see. It was not very scary, but the pirates were funny to look at. The next was Wolf pack. This was a haunted house that had werewolves in it. This was kind of creepy, but not the best. We then proceeded to go to Massacre Manor, this creepy clown one where I got hit on by a midget clown who called me toots, then another one that obviously sucked because I do not remember the name of it.

Next, was the out door haunted houses, and these were the best, We went to the Terror-tory Train Ride where it was based on the wild west. It was good, but not the best. The best was the Trail of Haunted Tears. This was set back in the woods, and was filled with creepys all over! It has zombies, corn stalkers, crazy insane girls, and what I like to call "ground swippers." I made this name up as I saw it sliding towards me and it FREAKED me out. I almost kicked it.

The roller coasters were a hoot, and the food is of course never good and over priced. I would have to say I had a pretty good day at Kings Islands Fright Fest. What sucks now is I am exhausted, I have school tomorrow, and I ate so much fast food this weekend that I may turn into a Big Mac....FML! Owell, this kind of fun only comes once in a while, so live it up and seize the day! Carpe Diem!


WAIT! I remember the last indoor house! It was called Club Blood. This haunted house = gay. It had ghost strippers. Hell no to this...yup

No comments:

Post a Comment