Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Job searching

I have been job searching for only a very short period of time, but I have come to find out that it is VERY exhausting! When I am looking for jobs, I am looking for ones that include public relations, social media, sports media, etc... The searches that come up for me are always internships! I wish for once, when I search, I could come up with real jobs instead of internships! Maybe there is something I am missing. Do I not know how to job search? These are things I am trying to figure out on this long road to a REAL job.

I am just scared I will not have a job right out of college. With most college grads not getting a job right out of college and some not even in the field they studied, it scares me.

I will just have to see what happens and go from there. I do not know what the future holds and I need to be open to whatever I can get.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment