Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cold Weather ....brrrr!

So it is a Saturday night,and I am stuck inside writingg blog! Go figure right? The  culprit to blame....the cold, raining weather. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love fall ( as you read from my last blog) but this is just ridiculous! I could be out having a nice cold beer, but instead I am stuck in my apartment freezing!

It is alright though for the fact I can get homework done and finally, after a long time, I get to watch Saturday Night Live. I know exciting right!

It is nice having fall here though. The first day of it didn't feel like it, but now it is really to start shape into a cool beginning of fall. I was going to go take a walk, but with the rain that idea is a no go.

At this very moment, I am watching the show 1000 Ways to Die. I have never watched this show before, and I do have to say that it is very interesting! I just got done watching a part where a man died trying to kick a cat. He hit is head on a fire place,  and broke is spinal cord. It was pretty wicked.

Tomorrow brings a better day though because at noon I will be going to Curtis Orchard to go get some apples and cider! I can not wait!!!!!! Now that is an awesome way to begin fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment