Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh this is ladies night, and the feelings right!

If your a drinker like me, you go to ladies night on Wednesdays and go to Styx on Thursdays. Now don't get me wrong, I study, get homework done, and I am a good student, but I do like to have my fun...every week of course =) 

I guess you could call me an old pro when it comes to going out.  So, I decided to provide some tips and tricks to getting yourself free drinks, dressing tips for both nights, and the right moves to make when hitting the bars and dance floor. 

WARNING: Does not always work for everyone! So, if you read this and it does not work, don't come crying to me! It's only suggestions! =) 


1. When hitting up Wednesday night at the bars, you can dress of three ways: Casual, dressy causal, or rocking the stilettos hott! The casual dress is really meant for Styx, due to it being a mellow night at the bar and the ever amazing $1 beers they serve! Dressy casual is meant for the Penalty Box or Stu's, due to the very hip music and kind of up beat bar scene. Now if you want to get stiletto hott, you need to hit up Marty's. This is a time to look hott, drink it up, and maybe get a few numbers. (and I don't mean hook up!) 

2. Plain and simple, if you can't dance...DON'T DO IT! It makes you and your friends look like fools!

3. Thursdays are the ultimate of party nights! It starts the beginning of a long weekend for most students, and results in awesome partying and good times. This is a night to get super dressy, dance your butt off, and go home with a wonderful buzz! No one could ask for a better night! 

4. If you are wanting to get drinks ANY of these nights from the hott guy across the bar, here are some things you need to do. First, don't act desperate. Guys don't like that at all. Also, don't be clingy if a guy decides to buy you this drink. Act casual and say thanks. Flirt a little, then ask them to dance.For the love of god though, DON'T ACT SLUTTY. Unless you really want "it", and that's just you. If that's you, then go right ahead. If your a polite girl like me, you get their number, maybe a goodnight kiss, then high tail it home.....or to the nearest after party! =)

These are just my rules. Take them or leave them. If you follow some of my rules though, you to can have a successful Wednesday and Thursday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment