Friday, October 8, 2010

Blogging?

Blogging....what do I even blog about? What can I even blog about? Who can I blog to? These are all things that I consider and wondering when getting ready to blog. Well tonight, I have come to a point to where I am blogged out. I have no clue on what to even say or talk about! I have blogged about everything I like. Lets see:

Fall...check
Movies...check
Cheering...check
Play the game at a bar...check

I have talked about so many different things, that I am mind blank at this particular moment. I think my teachers ( not you) have burnt me out in all my classes and have fried my mind. I mean, I am literally blank on a topic. So, I thought I would blog on blogs because it sounded fun! I know weird, but I had to talk about something!

I am not a boring person or anything, but sometimes my good old mind just goes blank and dead. So, I am sorry if this blog is not good, or not up to par, but it is all I had for a starry fall night. On a different note, have you ever just looked at the stars? They are so gorgeous and so mysterious. It makes you wonder what is really out there in the great unknown.

Wait....

Did I just think of a topic to write about? Yupp! So, I am going to save this for my blog tomorrow night, and save it to entertain you for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment