Monday, October 4, 2010

Marriage and all the bells and whistles that go with it =)

Marriage is an awesome thing. It is a time in two peoples lives where they have found the right one to share their life with. It is a beautiful thing, but it is a time that also comes with a great deal of planning.

I went to my first wedding ever this past weekend, and I was so impressed with what they are all about. I have always know I wanted to be a wedding planner, and that wedding helped me to make my future decision of what I want as a career.

I talked to the bride about her planning after the wedding was over and asked what exactly went into the making of her special day. She said it took a little over a year to get everything ready and together. She did not tell me how much the weeding cost, but she said it was a hefty penny.

Her wedding colors were black and red, with no specific theme. Her dress was white, while her maid of honor wore black and her brides maids wore red.

The cake was white, black, and red with her and her fiances initials on top. They had a buffet of Italian beef, meatballs, and other snack stuff.

From what I saw it was pretty, but nothing like what I would have panned. For her it was beautiful, but it could have been planned a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment