Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Starry night, wonderful night...

Have you ever just look up at the stars and wondered what is out there in the great unknown? Have you ever wondered if there is life beyond what we know? These are just a few questions I ask my self when I stare up at that beautiful sky we have every night.
The stars are just so amazing, and it makes you wondering whats out there staring back at us. Wondering about us. Thinking about us.

When I went to Indianapolis a few months ago, I went to an IMAX theater and watched a movie on the Hubble telescope. It was just astonishing on how far away it could capture images and show what is to far for the human eye to even see. The other galaxies, nebula's, and planets out there are just amazing in every way, shape, and form.

I have always been interested in the solar system and everything in encompasses. The stars and the planets have always been a great mystery and I love the fact that we have these things out and about around us. When you think about it, it is kind of a hard thing to realize that we are not alone out there in this hug,vast solar system. It is fun and scary t o think about at the same time.

One day I hope that we have the power to travel far out into space and visit other planets. I am not one to believe in the "alien" hype, or UFO's, but I do believe we are not alone and that there is other life forms out there.

One day we will travel, and discover things that we could never imagine. We will be amazed and astonished, and when that moment comes, I hope to be alive and well to witness this remarkable feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment