Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I can not keep forgetting my blogs! SHITTTT

I am the worst at remembering to write these blogs! I have so much going on in my life, that these kind of take a back seat to the rest of my life. I know that is no excuse, but it really does fall close to last on my list of things to remember.

I am uninvolved in two internships, a double major, a sorority, many organizations and many volunteer organizations. One would say that this is my own fault for forgetting these blogs, and that no one is to blame but myself. This is very true. This is why I need to write more than 20 blogs. I am doing this to make up for the time I have not spent on blogs and the time I have spent on my other activities.

Time just seems to fly anymore though. I feel that every time I have free time, something comes up and I just become even more busy than what I was. I am always doing homework, school, activities, sorority crap. When will it ever be time for me to just relax and take a deep breath of fresh air for god sakes!

This weekend I will be taking a mini vacation to visit my best friend from Ohio, and I can not wait! This is going to be much needed time that is required for me to regain my sanity back from this hell I call school. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, and classes, but the homework and the busy work is getting to me.

I have seriously bitched a lot in this blog. Sorry for this. As i stated in my last blog, this is just a nice way top let out my feelings and to vent a little. If I didn't have this to vent to, I would go mad. I don't really talk to my girlfriends about my craziness in my life and my problems. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them, and that is not far at all. LOL

Any who......That is my vent session. Kind of scatter brained, but hey it is a blog and I got my feeling out. A two for one deal!


More later.....blahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment