Saturday, October 16, 2010

Graduation .....come NOW!

I have come to the point in my life where I am positively, absolutely DONE with college! I am sick of homework, roommates, classes, and everything else that comes with this god forsaken life style.

I just want to get out into the real world, and start a job that keeps me stable with money, and give me a social life that is elegant, fun, and full of business! That is the kind of fun I am waiting for! 

I understand that one day I will miss it, and want to come back, but as of right now I am going out of my mind. Lets start off with school. I hate classes. I am so tired of having to write papers, do stupid two page papers on what I think is good business, OR putting on a campaign that sucks! I am not leaning anything right now I feel. I am learning in your class though, and it is the only class that is teaching me jack!

Next is my roommate. She is driving me bonkers I am sick of cleaning after her, listening to her talk loud, eat loud, drink loud. I am going to kill her in her sleep. I know it is mean , but I don't give a shit right now.

I plan on going to graduate school though, and I am curious if that will be anything like college? I know it will be harder, of course, but will it be like wild, retarded college. Who knows......I guess I will just have to find out when I get there.

I am also fed up with all of the guys that go to school. It is literally impossible to find a good looking guy who is not a horny, testosterone, jacked up asshole! Not that all college guys are like this, it is just all the ones I have met suck d*%k.

Alright. I am done venting for now, but I may be back with another blog to let out my stress and aggression. It is a good place to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment